- Explore beautiful Harbour Town, known for its boutiques, gift shops, dining and historic lighthouse.
- Soak up some sun on the island's wide sandy beaches and discover nature along the coast.
- Practice your swing on one of more than 20 PGA-sanctioned courses designed by golf legends.
Area Tour Services
Let those in the know show you around town
- Savannah/Hilton Head/Charleston
- Outside Hilton Head
The Heritage Collection on Hilton Head Island
- Biking trail
- Horseback riding
- Jogging/fitness trail
- Miniature golf
Things to Do
The what, when and where on local happenings, special events and more
Dove Street Festival of Lights at Shelter Cove Towne Centre
Farmers Market at Sea Pines Center (Tuesdays only)
Harbour Town Lights at The Sea Pines Resort
Motoring Festival & Concours d' Elegance
Special Olympics National Tennis Championships
The Historic Bluffton Arts & Seafood Festival
Twelfth Annual Fishing Tournament at The Sea Pines Resort
Family & Children's Activities
Adventure Cove (Mid Island)
- Arcade and miniature golf course
- Indoor playground for kids.
Harbour Town Lighthouse
- Breathtaking views of Hilton Head Island and Harbour Town.
- Interactive children's museum. Children under 2 free.
- Barony, Planter's Row and Robber's Row Courses:
54 holes, 6,543 yards. Par for course: 72
Designed by Rees Jones
- Oyster Reef Golf Club:
18 holes, 7,023 yards. Par for course: 72
- Golden Bear Golf Club:
18 holes, 6,643 yards. Par for course: 72
Designed by Jack Nicklaus
- Clipper, Galleon and Brigantine Courses:
27 holes, 7,005 yards. Par for course: 72
- Harbour Town, Heron Pointe & Ocean Courses:
54 holes, 20,500 yards. Par for course: 72
Designed by Harbour & Heron Pete Dye and Ocean; Mark McCumber
- Old South Golf Links:
18 holes, 6,772 yards. Par for course: 72
Designed by Clyde Johnston
Identification of these resources is solely for the convenience of our guests. Neither Marriott International, Inc. nor any of its affiliates or franchisees endorses or is a sponsor of these resources.