- Marriott TravelCards may be used at participating JW Marriott®, EDITIONSM, Autograph Collection®, Renaissance® Hotels, Marriott® Hotels & Resorts, Courtyard® by Marriott, Fairfield Inn & Suites® by Marriott, SpringHill Suites® by Marriott, Residence Inn® by Marriott, TownePlace Suites® by Marriott and Marriott Vacation ClubSM and participating hotel outlets: retail, spa, golf and food and beverage.
- Card is a prepaid card, not a credit card, and is property of and issued by MI Fulfillment Services, LLC.
- There is no expiration date for card.
- Each transaction will be debited against card balance; if transaction exceeds balance, user must pay the difference.
- Card is not redeemable for cash and change will not be returned except when otherwise required by applicable law.
- Card becomes inactive upon use of all card value.
- Card cannot be applied to group, special corporate/negotiated, catering, associate or other discounted/non-commissionable rates.
- Card cannot be used when reservation is booked by a travel agent or other third-party.
- Card cannot be used to secure or confirm a reservation. Marriott Rewards® points cannot be earned with the use of this card.
- Lost, stolen or damaged cards will be replaced only if previously registered on gifts.marriott.com. Value of replaced card will equal balance on card at the time it was reported lost, stolen or damaged.
- To check card balance, go to gifts.marriott.com or call 800.442.6132. Account balance information outside the U.S. and Canada: Use the AT&T® access number for the country code you are calling in conjunction with 800.442.6132.